Sunday, November 2, 2008

Do You Know the Way?

Houston, Texas is where I find myself this morning, en route once again to Latin America. This time I stop short in San Jose, Costa Rica, a comparative cakewalk of an international flight. My mission on this trip is the same as it was the last time I flew in this direction. I'm covering a PokerStars.net LAPT event, as the new season kicks off in Central America. The crowd in Uruguay was fantastic to close out last season, and all signs indicate this year will be even more successful and wider-reaching in its efforts. I expect to see a lot of Stars' own pros, and a number of other recognizable faces in the field this week.

They just announced that all passengers on this flight have to check in and show their boarding documents at the airline counter right next to the gate before boarding. Unusual. You should see the line. I think I'll keep grinding the cash tables for a few more minutes, taking full advantage of this lovely free wi-fi, courtesy of the Bush Intercontinental Airport.

See you on the ground in San Jose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home