Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Grand Opening, Prices Slashed

Typically, when I hear the word "blog", the hair on the back of my neck stands up straight and I break into a cold sweat. Worse yet, "blogger", "microblog", "blogroll", "blogosphere", "blogstorm", or the vomitous "vlog". But somehow, something in the dark reaches of my brain has conned me into producing one (or three) of my own. As if I've ever stuck with anything longer than a month. Apparently I'd rather type my thoughts into an awkwardly-colored webpage text box than speak them audibly to an actual person out loud. Hmph. Perhaps I'm easily amused. In any event, my only intention is for this to be a binary junk drawer littered with my insignificant drivel. My original plan for this blog -*cold sweat*- was to focus on hockey, and specifically the greatest team on the planet, the Carolina Hurricanes. But wait, there's more! Ramblings about sports in general, leisure, music, poker, cooking, travel, newsy stuff, and the occasional rant about something completely trivial will also end up here, pretty much whatever tumbleweed idea happens to roll past my brain. This is for my own mental workout and entertainment more than anyone else's truthfully, but I do hope you enjoy at least small portions, even just a couple words here and there. Or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home